Sunday 2 November 2008

Obesity

Hullo my reader, I will talk about 'Obesity'. Obviously, obesity in my opinion is a condition where someone is OVERWEIGHT. This happen due to OVER-EATING ( in my experience, they will eat three to four times per meal and sometimes may be more than this ). This make their body BOOM!, becoming bigger, bigger and BIGGER.

In Brunei, we also have this problem. This may be happen because the Brunei people like to eat outside (fast food restaurant) rather than homemade dishes. It becoming worse as they also eat unhealthy food such as snack foods, candy, chocolate and baked or fried sweets (for example cookies, donuts, etc.).

I'm not categorized as an obese people or over weight person, but more to underweight. Actually I don't know why as I also like to eat but not OVER-EAT. May be it is generation as I've been told by my grandmother that our ancestor is smaller as well as thinner people.

Oke, now I want to compare my eating habit with one of my friend, Z.

FAST FOOD
Z like to eat fast food at Ideal or Jolibee. She went there once a month to eat her favourite dishes. Usually, she were likely to order the regular size serving. She told me that she never ordering the super-size meals.

I like to eat at Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) and eat there twice a month. I usually ordered the other side order (Combo type) and share it with my family members.

SNACK FOOD
Both of us only eat a small bag of snack food every time we consume it.

CANDY AND CHOCOLATE
Z eat sweets everyday while I only eat it four times a week and we are not too often eat chocolate.

BAKED AND FRIED SWEETS
I eat baked and fried sweets once a month but she eat it once or twice a week.

So thanks for viewing, I will post again next time.

No comments: